Autoagresywni Strona Główna
  Użytkownik: Hasło:

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Paplanina po angielsku
Autor Wiadomość
Scarlet Halo
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2014-08-06, 08:29   

Naamah, good English is a must for me, I would never get my Masters without it and I wouldn't be able to work, since almost all the protocols and instructions we get are in English. If you're a scientist (or you try to be one ;) ), you cannot treat English as a foreign language anymore.

Paplanina po angielsku
Naamah
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2014-08-06, 20:39   

I understand but still I admire You. Where and when did You lern it? In school? Courses? Only English movies?

Paplanina po angielsku
Scarlet Halo
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2014-08-06, 21:55   

Well... here and there... I've had some private lessons for some time, but what gave me most was probably trying to read books in English... and "trying" was the key word for at the beginning I held a book in one hand and a dictionary in the other... I remember that my first book in English was Violin by Anne Rice... it gave me so much trouble - her writing style is so... well see for yourself:
Cytat:
This story begins when he came-like a young girl's painting of the dark and troubled charmer-Lord Byron on a cliff above the abyss-the brooding, secretive embodiment of romance, which he was, and most deservedly so. He was true to this grand type, exquisite and profound, tragic and alluring as a Mater Dolorosa, and he paid for all that he was. He paid.
This is... what happened.

Paplanina po angielsku
Naamah
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2014-08-06, 22:06   

I don't need this exemple... I still don't speak English so... Sometimes enough posts of this topic... :oops:
I'm still stupid, I know... But I try.

And I have English book for me and my capabilities: "Five little pigs" W.W. Denslow's. :D

Paplanina po angielsku
Arya
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2014-08-06, 22:28   

Naamah napisał/a:
But I try.

:uszanowanko:
Don't give up, I think speaking is the best teacher... I wouldn't be able to learn English if I wasn't in foreign country for few months... And then I could consolidate my knowledge and vocabulary. So if you can speak English everyday, I think your English will be almost perfect in few weeks/months. ;)

Paplanina po angielsku
Naamah
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2014-08-09, 19:18   

Arya napisał/a:
So if you can speak English everyday,

Now I can but I still scared speak. It is too difficult... ;/ If someone speaks to me, I understand him but I don't know what say and I say only: "eee.... yyy... ok". When he goes, I know what to say because I'm calm and I'm not stressed.

Paplanina po angielsku
Arya
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2014-08-09, 20:42   

Naamah napisał/a:
Now I can but I still scared speak.

But you can't learn speaking foreign language in different way than... speaking this language as much as you can...
Naamah napisał/a:
It is too difficult... ;/

It's definitely easier than writing in English in my opinion... :P
Naamah napisał/a:
If someone speaks to me, I understand him but I don't know what say and I say only: "eee.... yyy... ok". When he goes, I know what to say because I'm calm and I'm not stressed.

You don't have to be perfect in English to be good at speaking and communicate... Many foreigners in Poland don't know polish grammar almost at all, but they can communicate and we (even it is difficult) can understand them. ;)

Paplanina po angielsku
Neverhood 

Wysłany: 2014-08-09, 20:46   

Naamah, I don't know where you live, but there's a great opportunity in bigger Polish cities - English nights. A group of people gathers in a pub to learn English and socialize. Because of the informal nature, the meetings should be an easy way to master this language... I want to try it out myself as soon as I pluck up the courage. :)

EDIT: OK, I see that you live abroad... anyway, I hope this is some good advice for folks in Poland. :P

Paplanina po angielsku
Naamah
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2014-08-09, 21:46   

Arya napisał/a:
But you can't learn speaking foreign language in different way than... speaking this language as much as you can...

Arya napisał/a:
It's definitely easier than writing in English in my opinion...

I know, You're right... :roll:
Arya napisał/a:
You don't have to be perfect in English to be good at speaking and communicate... Many foreigners in Poland don't know polish grammar almost at all, but they can communicate and we (even it is difficult) can understand them.

Yes, I know because my boyfriend is good at speaking and communicate but he doesn't know english grammar. He just speaks and everybody understand him. o.O

Neverhood napisał/a:
EDIT: OK, I see that you live abroad... anyway, I hope this is some good advice for folks in Poland.

I live in England. ;)

Paplanina po angielsku
Gumiss 
Bez sensu..

Wysłany: 2014-08-29, 02:16   

Hi, any1 want to resurrect this topic?

What's up there? Ech... today I realize how many different types of nation lives in London. I kinda like it, but I will think in future to move out to smaller city, but here I feel that many of opportunities is just waiting to be take. Depends mostly on what ya do and how good you are at it.

To umysł sprowadza człowieka na złą drogę, nie wrogowie czy nieprzyjaciele. (Budda)
"one thing, before I graduate...
never let your fear decide your fate."

Paplanina po angielsku
Neverhood 

Wysłany: 2014-08-29, 02:41   

Gumiss, I think of moving to England from time to time... The opportunity to taste this culture is all too tempting. Even though I still feel that there's nothing like Polish people and no one could replace it for me. Well, we'll see - at the point I'm not sure weather to be jealous of you living in England or to sympathise with you. ;) Are you going to go back to Poland one day? Or are you staying?

Paplanina po angielsku
YukikoSayuri
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2016-08-12, 21:35   

To be honest I found this topic accidentaly, when I was looking for something about e-learning and well, this is (among few other things, also not really connected to what I was trying to found, obviously) what that little magnifying glass on top managed to spit out. Spiteful little thing.

So, I wanted to write something. Just in case someone pops up.

What's up? <3

Paplanina po angielsku
Adriaen 
Adriaen

Wysłany: 2016-08-12, 23:03   

YukikoSayuri, it's been a long-dead topic.

In case you'd like to check e-learning - just press the link. ;)

Okay, whatever, one man's trash is another man's treasure

Paplanina po angielsku
selfishbastard 
selfi

Wysłany: 2016-08-12, 23:54   

I'm scared to death, because I really want to speak english well when I finally leave Poland. :oops: :/

Paplanina po angielsku
Artemisia 

Wysłany: 2016-08-13, 00:19   

selfishbastard, why do you want to leave Poland? Is it just a dream or do you have any particular plans?

"Na całe szczęście wiem jak radę dać bez wiary
I znalazłem wielu, którzy drogę pokazali mi.
Przez całe życie na najwyższej pędzą fali.
Pochmurne niebo im na głowy się nie zwali."

Paplanina po angielsku
Odpowiedz do tematu